The Shimbashi Hibiya Clinic (hereinafter referred to as “the doctor's office”) has a social responsibility to protect customer and customer information and to secure its trust. Everyone who works in our office works to protect customer and business partner information and respond to their trust by handling customer personal information and trade secret correctly and safely.
- Our clinic complies with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations.
- Our clinic treats the customer's personal information provided through inquiry form email etc. with great care, and when using this personal information, it is used and provided only within the scope of achieving our business purpose. , Consign.
- In addition to establishing a management system for the protection of personal information, we will make our officers and employees aware of our regulations and strive to ensure compliance.
- This clinic does not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties, except with the consent of customers or justifiable reasons.
- Our clinic will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and will try to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- We will respond promptly and promptly to inquiries about personal information from customers and requests for disclosure.
Inquiries regarding personal information protection
Shimbashi Hibiya Clinic
〒105-0004 1-17-2 Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Shinbashi B1F